Acerca del juego
The Dream Machine is an award-winning point and click adventure game made out of clay and cardboard.
In Chapter 1 of the 5 part Dream Machine series, you play as Victor Neff, the husband in a young couple who've just moved into a new apartment. While trying to get settled in you discover that all is not as it seems in the quiet, unassuming apartment building...
In Chapter 2, Victor goes to confront the landlord, Mr. Morton, only to find his apartment empty. Can Victor find the elusive landlord in time and is there more to Mr. Morton than meets the eye?
- World: Explore a creepy apartment complex and uncover the mysteries within. Get to know your neighbors and discover their secrets.
- Story: Delve into the minds of strangers and loved ones as you’re trying to save them from The Dream Machine.
- Graphics: Wander around beautifully detailed environments built using physical clay models and handcrafted sets.
- Puzzles: In order to progress you have to solve puzzles ranging from simple pushovers to fiendish brainteasers.
- Music: A haunting original soundtrack weaves through the narrative, emphasizing the surreal atmosphere of the game.
Requisitos del sistema (MAC)
- SO: OS X versión Leopard 10.5.8, Snow Leopard 10.6.3 o posterior
- Procesador: Intel Mac a 1.8 GHz
- Memoria: 1 GB de RAM
- Disco Duro: 150 MB de espacio libre