Deberiais poner los datos de NPD donde vita no le ha ido tan bien, es mas se la ha pegado bien.
4- week month; January retail reporting period 1/29/12 through 2/25/12
01. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (360, PS3, Wii, PC)** Activision Blizzzard
02. Final Fantasy XIII-2 (PS3, 360)** Square Enix Inc.
03. UFC Undisputed 3 (360, PS3) THQ
04. Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (360, PS3, PC) Electronic Arts
05. Just Dance 3 (Wii, 360, PS3) Ubisoft
06. NBA 2K12 (360, PS3, PSP, Wii, PC, PS2) Take 2 Interactive
07. Soul Calibur V (360, PS3)** Namco Bandai Games
08. Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (360, PS3, PC)** Bethesda Softworks
09. Twisted Metal 2012 (PS3) Sony
10. Battlefield 3 (360, PS3, PC)** Electronic Arts
**(includes CE, GOTY editions, bundles, etc. but not those bundled with hardware)
Xbox 360 continues to hold the number one spot in the U.S., selling more units than any other console for 14 months straight. Sustained consumer demand for Xbox 360 and Kinect have helped maintain its number one spot, even in the seventh year on the market.
February 2012 U.S. NPD highlights:
· Holding 42 percent share of current-generation console sales, Xbox 360 sold 426,000 units in February, maintaining the number-one console spot in the U.S. This marks the 12th consecutive month Xbox 360 has held more than 40 percent of the current-generation console market share. (Source: NPD Group, February 2012)
· Total retail spend on the Xbox 360 platform in February (hardware, software and accessories) reached $383 million, the most for any console in the U.S. (Source: NPD Group, February 2012)
· During the month of February, Xbox 360 held five of the top 10 U.S. console game titles including: "Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning," "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3," "UFC Undisputed," "NBA 2K12," and "Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim." (Source: NPD Group, February 2012)
This year, Xbox 360 will again deliver an interactive entertainment portfolio of blockbuster titles, experiences and add-on content, including additions to the famed "Halo" and "Fable" franchises. The more than 50 Xbox LIVE entertainment partners will continue to expand with many more launching throughout the year. Later this year, Xbox 360 will deliver entirely new groundbreaking experiences like "Kinect Sesame Street TV" and "Nat Geo TV," forever changing the way people interact with their favorite TV entertainment.
Another month, another milestone for Mario: Super Mario Galaxy became the ninth Wii game to sell more than 5 million units in the United States, according to the NPD Group, which tracks video game sales in the United States. The Wii system, which crossed 39 million units sold in February, now has nearly twice as many 5-million sellers* as competing current-generation consoles combined.
“Wii continues its record-breaking run by surpassing 39 million units in its 64th month, a pace that is unmatched by any other system in U.S. history,” said Scott Moffitt, Nintendo of America’s executive vice president of Sales & Marketing. “Titles like Super Mario Galaxy help explain why Wii continues to resonate with consumers. The fact that one of the best-reviewed games of all time is available for a suggested retail price of $19.99 speaks to Nintendo’s combination of quality, family fun and value that is unmatched in our industry.”
Other Nintendo milestones achieved in February include:
Super Mario 3D Land and Mario Kart 7 for Nintendo 3DS each sold more than 100,000 units, bringing the life-to-date totals to more than 1.85 million and 1.45 million respectively.
Pokémon Black Version and Pokémon White Version for Nintendo DS have now sold more than 4 million combined units in the United States.
Nintendo sold 625,000 total hardware units in February and saw double-digit growth across each of its product lines compared to January. This includes:
Nintendo 3DS: 262,000, a 53 percent increase
Wii: 228,000, a 50 percent increase
Nintendo DS: 135,000, a 76 percent increase
Total: 625,000, a 57 percent increase
* The Wii games to surpass 5 million units sold in the United States include: Wii Play (13.06 million), Mario Kart Wii (11.3 million), New Super Mario Bros. Wii (8.86 million), Wii Fit (8.18 million), Wii FitPlus (7.32 million), Wii Sports Resort (6.45 million), Just Dance 2 (5.61) million, Super Smash Bros. Brawl (5.43 million) and Super Mario Galaxy (5.04 million). Just Dance 3 is poised to be the next title added to the list with a lifetime total of 4.61 million.
Xbox 360 - 426K (-20.4%)
PlayStation 3 - 360K (-11%)
Nintendo 3DS - 262K
Nintendo Wii - 228K (-50%)
PlayStation Vita - 225K
Nintendo DS - 135K
Cabe resaltar que el número de Vita no es exacto, usando las matemáticas en base a los porcentajes dados por NPD está en un rango de 220-230k, rango confirmado por un usuario de NeoGaf con acceso a la data completa.
NPD Launch Months
GBA June 11, 2001 870K
PSP March 24, 2005 619K
NDS November 21, 2004 480K
3DS March 27, 2011 ~400K
PSV February 22, 2012 220-230K (15 de Febrero contabilizando los First Edition Bundle)
Según leo, a 3DS se le contabilizaron 7 días para ese total. A vita se le han contabilizado 4 días, pero a diferencia de 3DS, Vita ha tenido los First Edition Bundle disponibles a la venta desde el 15 de Febrero.
GBA - 20 or 27 days in launch month
NDS - 8 days in launch month
PSP - 10 days in launch month
3DS - 7 days in launch month
PSV - 11 days in launch month (contando First Edition Bundle, 4 días de lanzamiento oficial).
RE:R vendió menos de 100k Uncharted vendió apenas por encima de esos 100k también, aunque con la base de usuarios es un resultado "bueno".