En 48 horas
tendremos en nuestro poder el afamado LittleBigPlanet,
uno de los juegos que ha generado uno de los mayores Hype de los últimos meses.
Hace algo más de un mes, nuestro compañero Blade
nos enseñaba la lista de Trofeos
que estarán disponibles en el juego. Hoy, para los más interesado en el tema, os ofrecemos una pequeña guía con las indicaciones
para conseguir cada uno de ellos. Es sí, os la damos en inglés
, que alguna dificultad hay que dejar.
Toda la guía, tras el salto.
100% Complete (Platinum)
: Earn all LittleBigPlanet trophies to unlock this platinum trophy
- Earn all other 47 LittleBigPlanet Trophies.
The Gardens (Bronze)
: Complete all levels in The Gardens
- Complete all 3 levels in The Gardens.
The Savannah (Bronze)
: Complete all levels in The Savannah
- Complete all 3 levels in The Savannah.
The Wedding (Bronze)
: Complete all levels in The Wedding
- Complete all 3 levels in The Wedding.
The Canyons (Bronze)
: Complete all levels in The Canyons
- Complete all 3 levels in The Canyons.
The Metropolis (Bronze)
: Complete all levels in The Metropolis
- Complete all 3 levels in The Metropolis.
The Islands (Bronze)
: Complete all levels in The Islands
- Complete all 3 levels in The Islands.
The Temples (Bronze)
: Complete all levels in The Temples
- Complete all 3 levels in The Temples.
Expert Creator (Bronze)
: Complete all levels in the Tutorials
- Complete all the ‘?’ Tutorials. To access the Tutorials go to My Moon and create a level. Bring up your Popit menu and select the top-middle icon to take the next Tutorial. After that icon disappears you’ll need to look for a few additional tutorials, these will appear as small question marks on the bottom right hand side of some items.
: Place a sticker
- Place you first sticker… anything, anywhere.
: Place 10 stickers or decorations in your pod
- Place down 10 stickers or decorations in your pod. They don’t have to be different and can be removed after getting the Trophy.
Fashion Sense (Bronze)
: Choose a costume for your sackperson with at least one item on your head, at least one item on your body, and a material
- Bring up the Popit menu and select Customize Character. Select a material, an item for your head, and an item for your body.
[Hidden] Trendsetter (Bronze)
: Place a sticker or a decoration on another player’s sackperson
- Pace a sticker or decoration on another players sackperson. This can be done online or offline.
: Collect 25% of the prize bubbles on the story levels
- Collect 275 prize bubbles.
Sticky Fingers (Bronze)
: Collect 50% of the prize bubbles on the story levels
- Collect 549 prize bubbles.
Treasure Hunter (Bronze)
: Collect 75% of the prize bubbles on the story levels
- Collect 823 prize bubbles.
2X Multiplier! (Bronze)
: Get a 2X Multiplier
- Pick up five Prize Bubbles and/or Points Bubbles in quick succession.
8X Multiplier! (Bronze)
: Get an 8X Multiplier
- Pick up 40 Prize Bubbles and/or Points Bubbles in quick succession. This can fairly easily be done on The Wedding level Skulldozer.
[Hidden] Cranium Collector (Bronze)
: Kill 100 Creatures across all levels
- All enemies have a ‘brain’ that you can hop on to neutralize them. Some enemies have defenses while others do not, but all you have to do is collect 100 ‘brains.’ If you play through the story you should collect almost enough. The last few levels provide great at providing enemies if you are in need of more brains.
[Hidden] Secret Stickerist (Bronze)
: Unlock the race in First Steps
- On the level First Steps near the beginning you will run up a mushroom ramp and hop onto a small brick platform. Hanging above this brick area is some wood that looks like a shoe, use the trigger sticker to have a race gate drop down. To see if you have the trigger sticker required open your Popit menu and go into Stickers. On the first page near the top there will be a ‘Triggers’ category if you have the required sticker, if not there will be no ‘Triggers’ category.
Incredible Speed! (Bronze)
: Travel at incredible speed
- Create a level and place down a rocket car. Use the tweak menu and max out the speed from the rocket. Save and play your level. Hop into the car and grab on.
Incredible Height! (Bronze)
: Travel to an incredible height
- Create a level and take a material as high as you can (you’ll need to anchor it to the ground and go up). Place a starting gate at the top and anchor it. Save and play your level.
[Hidden] Sackbird (Bronze)
: Spend 8 seconds or more in the air
- The best way I’ve found to do this is to glitch. Here
is a video of how and where it can be done, there are other places as well. Alternatively, you could create a similar creation to the launcher and have it launch you as high as it can.
: Complete a level with more than one player
- Complete any Community or Story level with another player.
Party Person (Bronze)
: Complete a level online with 3 other players who are on your friends list
- Complete any Community or Story level with 3 other players who are on your PSN friends list.
: Complete a level online with 3 other players who are not on your friends list
- Complete any Community or Story level with 3 other players who are not on your PSN friends list.
Top of the class (Bronze)
: Win a 4-player game
- Have the highest score at the end of a 4-player level.
: Complete a community level
- Complete any community level.
: Be among the first 10 people to complete a community level
- Be on of the first 10 people to complete a Community level. You can tell how many people have completed a Community level by the number beside the picture of a Running Sackboy.
: Tag a community level
- After completing a Community level you are asked to select a rating and a word to describe the level you just played. Pick a rating and word.
Neighbourhood Watch (Bronze)
: Heart 5 community levels
- Heart any 5 community levels.
: Heart 3 authors
- Heart any 3 authors.
Post a comment on a community level
- When viewing a levels details, scroll all the way to the right and you’ll find comments. Write a comment about the level, if you so desire you can also delete the comment afterwords.
: Build and save a level with the thermometer more than 30% full
- Create a new level and keep throwing in Harmful Creatures as they seem to add the most to the thermometer. Once you are past 30%, save.
Team Creator (Bronze)
: Build and save a level with more than one player with the thermometer more than 30% full
- Do the same as for Creator (Bronze)
, just with another player assisting you. You’ll receive Creator (Bronze)
if you do not already have it.
: Publish a level
- Publish your first level. After you get the Trophy you can remove your level if you so desire.
Look what I made! (Bronze)
: A level you published was played by 5 or more people
- A level you published must have been played by at least 5 different players. Ask your friends to play your level.
Just Beginning (Silver)
: Complete all the main path story levels
- Complete all 25 Story levels.
20X Multiplier! (Silver)
: Get a 20X Multiplier
- Pick up 100 Prize Bubbles and/or Points Bubbles in quick succession. You can create a level and place 100 small Points Bubbles into a bowl so that they are easy to collect.
Hi Score (Silver)
: Collect 1,000,000 points over all levels you have played
- Score 1 million points across all levels, Story and Community. Continue to play different Community levels and you’ll eventually pull this in. You could use the tactic as 20X Multiplier! (Silver)
just with more score bubbles if you wanted to do it really fast.
Booty Master (Silver)
: Collect all the prize bubbles on the story levels
- Collect all 1,097 prize bubbles.
Dr Frankenstein (Silver)
: Create a living creature with at least 2 eyes, 2 legs or wheels, and a brain
- This will be completed during one of the Create Tutorials.
Crowd Pleaser (Silver)
: A level you published was played by 50 or more people
- This is an easy one to get given enough time. Even small and simple levels will get this eventually though it may take some time. Create and publish a level with a beginning and end, one day when you boot LBP up you’ll be rewarded with it.
Feel the love (Silver)
: A level you published was hearted by 10 or more people
- This is an easy one to get given enough time. Even small and simple levels will get this eventually though it may take some time, though the better it is the more likely it is to be hearted. Create and publish a level with a beginning and end, one day when you boot LBP up you’ll be rewarded with it.
: You were hearted by 5 or more people as a player
- Two ways to go about this, create a good level and get hearted by 5 players or ask your friends to heart you. A more underhanded way would to create a few sub-accounts and heart yourself.
: Complete all story levels without dying, with the exception of those levels that only end when you die
- You need to complete all Story and side levels without dying. There are a few that only end when you die, which obviously do not need to be Aced. You can tell if a level is Aced (completed without dying) if it has a Golden Spade on it.
: A level you published was hearted by 50 or more people and you were hearted by 30 or more people
- No real trick to this one, you need to create a good level and have it hearted by 50 people and also have yourself hearted by 30 people… or get a group of 50 people to heart each other and their levels.
: Play 150 community levels, tag 50 community levels and heart 10 community levels
- Continue playing community levels and you’ll eventually receive this. Again, there is no trick to it.
Fuente: Playstation Lifestyle