Acerca del juego
Cubetractor is a neo-retroesque action-strategy-puzzle hybrid where you defeat enemies through an unconventional cube-pulling, turret-buildling mechanic.
The game carries elements of a reverse tower defence and a grounded bullet-hell dodger to deliver a unique gameplay experience presented in a classic top-down perspective.
You play as Endroi, a menacingly happy-go-lucky quadrubot as he strives to master the art of Cubetracting -- the art of attracting Cubes. It's a deceptively straightforward skill that involves dexterity, acute awareness, multi-tasking and tactical positioning. You'll have to strategize, solve and fight your way through multitudes of enemy installations to achieve your coveted goal.
- 40+ maps for you to pull, crush and build: Levels carefully designed to bring out the emergent dynamics in a unique mechanic.
- Symmetrical Balance: Why do bad guys always have to be stronger than you? In Cubetractor, the enemy structures are exactly the same as yours, other than they got there first. Defeating them is a matter of thoughtful timing and positioning.
- Purely indie-made: Done by 2 people, living off their savings, working off random coffee joints.
- Hardcore Awards for Hardcore Players: The main levels are designed for speedruns. Collect all the batteries, reach the finishing goal within impressively tight time limits -- do all that without a scratch -- to earn the most coveted of accolades. Don't worry, there are also options for those of us that are more human.
Requisitos del sistema (MAC)
- Processor:2.0GHz processor
- Processor:2.66GHz processor