El juego va de un equipo de androides que intentan rescatar una nave espacial luchando contra una revuelta de robots. En una campaña formada por 25 niveles, los androides plantarán cara a oleadas de enemigos, jefes valientes sin miedo a las balas y escenarios que cambian, giran y se transforman a su alrededor.
Acerca del juego
Assault Android Cactus is a twin stick shoot 'em up with an emphasis on high pressure and stylish action. Expect screens full of enemies, buckets of bullets and high scoring combo chains!
Take on the role of Cactus, an enthusiastic police android, who responds to a stranded space freighter only to discover it under siege by its malfunctioning robot workers. Cut off from the outside and in over her head, Cactus and the androids she recruits along the way battle through the crippled Genki Star to reach the brain of the ship and put things right before it's too late.
- Multiple Playable Characters - Each android has a unique weapon set and play style, experiment to find which android suits you best.
- Dynamic Levels - From lights out to shifting walls to giant flamethrowers, there are surprises on board the Genki Star that will keep you on your toes.
- Overwhelming Odds - Push back against hordes of robots with quick reactions and clever weapon tactics.
- Giant Robot Bosses - Challenge the guardian of each deck as they unleash bullet hell and stage covering special attacks.
- Local Co-Op Play - Join in with two, three or four players and experience escalating chaos. Supports Keyboard/Mouse and Gamepad configurations.
Early Access Roadmap
Assault Android Cactus already has a very solid foundation, but there is a lot of content left to go in to the game before it can be considered finished. We want to get real player feedback as early as possible so that we can make the best decisions about new levels, modes, and characters that will appear in the final game.
These are some of the features we'll be building over the next few months:
- Full Featured Campaign - An additional 10 levels including 3 boss battles will be added for a full 25 level Campaign mode along with intro & outro story scenes.
- Unlockable Characters - Help us design and test the crazy/unique weapon sets for our extra playable characters.
- Rewards System & Bonus Content - Earn rewards points for clearing levels and unlock codex info, concept art, and EX Options like Retro Camera mode that completely change the game.
- Leaderboards & Steamworks Integration - Full leaderboards for each level and friends score displays on the level clear screens, steamworks support for cloud saves and trading cards.
- New Enemy Types - Over 6 new enemy types will give zones 3, 4, and 5 unique challenges to overcome.
- Additional Game Modes - Endless Mode will give you an infinite high score challenge akin to arcade classics while Boss Rush lets you take on the giant robots one after another in a single level.
- Customisable Controls - Complete remapping for control pads & Keyboard/Mouse configurations.
- Additional Powerups - New Red, Yellow, and Blue Powerups to keep the gameplay fresh and interesting.
You can help us make these features great by reporting bugs and giving us lots of feedback, so please post your experience and thoughts on the for
Requisitos del sistema (Linux)
- OS: Ubuntu 12.04 or Equivalent
- Processor: Core 2 Duo
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 4000
- Hard Drive: 1 GB available space
- Processor: Core i5
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 460
- Hard Drive: 1 GB available space